47″ Wide FlexCount Series 112 Bottle Four Zone Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Wine Refrigerator Model:2X-VSWR56-2SST
47″ Wide FlexCount Series 112 Bottle Four Zone Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Wine Refrigerator Model:2X-VSWR56-2SST
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- FREE Shipping Everything now!
- Ships in 1-2 Business Days!
- Need Help? Give Us a Call! 866-333-0133
- Reviews (0)
- Specifications & Warranty
Allavino’s FlexCount Series 2X-VSWR56-2SST Multi-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator offers elegant built-in or freestanding storage of up to 112 bottles, and is loaded with special features that make storing your collection at it’s optimum conditions easier than ever. Made up of two dual zone 56 bottle units with opposite hinged doors, it has four distinct zones that can individually controlled using digital displays with push button controls, making it easy to monitor and adjust the temperatures and allowing you to store both red and white wine simultaneously. It features Allavino’s new cutting-edge metal shelves, which are specially designed to be strong enough to provide stability and prevent sagging, yet thin enough to allow more space between shelves than you will find in similarly sized wine coolers. This extra space makes it possible to store larger bottles without sacrificing bottle capacity, making this unit perfect for storing diverse wine collections. These shelves also feature wood slats that effectively cradle your bottles to help prevent harmful vibration, as well as stainless steel fronts that match the stainless steel frame doors.
112 Bottle Capacity with 4 Cooling Zones
This features 5 shelves on each side that can fit 9 bottles each, as well as a bottom shelf that can fit 11 bottles, for a maximum storage capacity of 56 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles.Store both red and white wines with this dual zone unit, which features “Red”, “White”, and “Sparkling” indicator lights to ensure that your wines are kept at their optimum temperatures.
Digital Display with Blue LED Interior Lighting
Each zone has it’s own digital display with easy to use push button controls so setting and reading the display is a snap! Cool blue LED lighting beautifully elegantly illuminates your bottles while remaining cooler than standard bulbs, and can be turned on or off with the push of a button.
Innovative New Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home.
Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Black Cabinets with Stainless Steel Frame Glass Doors Curved and Towel Bar Handles Included
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Two independently controlled temperature zones
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 61°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F
Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Dimensions: 33.9″H x 46.8″W x 23.6″D
- Weight: 247 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
This wine cellar has 5 shelves that can hold up to 9 bottles each and a bottom shelf that can hold 11 bottles for a maximum bottle capacity of 56 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles, making this the ideal unit for diverse wine collections.
This is the standard 750 mL bottle, which most wine refrigerators are configured around as it is the most popular size on the market. It measures 11-1/2″ tall with a 2-15/16″ diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 7-3/4″ to 8-1/2″. This wine refrigerator can easily store 9 of these bottles on each of the upper shelves and 11 more on the bottom shelf for a total of 56 bottles.
This bottle is taller than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 12-1/16″ tall with a 2-15/16″ diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 8″ to 9″. The taller shoulder and top would normally wreak havoc on your wine storage because the necks would touch, making the overall length of the bottles too tall for most shelves or pushing the outside bottles out, causing them to hit the sides of the wine refrigerator. Generally, you would have to remove a shelf to accommodate these bottles, but with the extra space available on these shelves, they fit just fine and do not affect the overall capacity.
This bottle has the same diameter at the base, but the shoulder is wider, which would generally push it out of the grooves and make it rub on the shelf above. It measures 11-7/8″ tall with a 2-15/16″ diameter at the base and the shoulder tapers up from 7-1/2″ to 8-1/4″ with a 3-1/16″ diameter. Due to the smart spacing on these shelves, these bottles fit with room to spare, preventing rubbing and allowing the maximum bottle capacity to stay the same.
This bottle is wider and shorter than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 10-5/8″ tall with a 3-1/4″ diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2″ to 8″. Bottles this wide don’t usually fit in wine refrigerators and if they do, they have issues with rubbing on the shelf above and scuffing your labels. This wine refrigerator has no issues with this type of bottle so once again, your maximum capacity will not be affected if you have them in your collection.
Until now, you wouldn’t dream of fitting a Pinot bottle in an undercounter built-in wine refrigerator without drastically reducing the overall capacity. It measures 11-5/8″ tall with a whopping 3-1/2″ diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2″ to 8-1/4″. On this model, only the bottom shelf is slightly affected. You can fit 6 bottles comfortably in the grooves by alternating the necks. So even if your ENTIRE COLLECTION was made up of Pinot bottles, your total capacity would only be reduced to 51 bottles!
Champagne bottles are too big to fit on the upper shelves, but you can still store up to 6 on the bottom shelf. They measures 12-1/4″ tall with a 3-3/4″ diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2″ to 7-3/4″. Most wine refrigerators this size would not be able to store any Champagne bottles without removing a shelf.
Perhaps there are people out there that only drink one type of wine, all the time. Most wine connoisseurs with a diverse palate are going to have varying bottle sizes in their collection, so having the ability to store all those varying bottle sizes without having to reconfigure and reduce your storage makes this the wine refrigerator of choice.
|Unit Weight||247 lbs. (2 units – 123.5 lbs. each)|
|Shipping Weight||341 lbs. (2 units – 170.5 lbs. each)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 112 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||12|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||9|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||4|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60Hz|
Labor – 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTYFor one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts – 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY: For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user’s home, as may be required, are the user’s responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.